Between their advantages, we have the following ones.
It’s resistant to the UV rays allows any color they possess some protection coatings, as the following:
- Not to allow the fire propagation
- With blockade against UV rays (with great resistance against the effects of the ultraviolet rays that discolor along the time)
- Fungicides (addictive that avoid the formation of mold and stains)
- Non oxidizer, to avoid the appearance of iron stains
- Addictive to avoid negative effects to the aesthetics and the brightness, that could damage the coating and to reduce the useful life of the canvas)
- A varnish layer or lacquer in the coating (the varnish is not only designated for protection of the canvas from the UV rays but also improves the self-cleaning characteristics; one of the used material for that is the Tedlar).
- If you choose the canvas of your awning taking the above suggestions, certainly you will have an awning with excellent useful life, allowing the change of the canvas to be in a much larger period than the standard one.
Those two decisions
A good choice of the canvas awning type. Cleaning of the awning at each 3 or 4 weeks will give you a very larger useful life for your awning.
Guidelines: You may publish my article in your newsletter, on your website or in your print publication provided you include the resource box at the end. Notification would be appreciated but is not required.